Monday, January 16, 2012

Things are starting to sink in.....

I've known for several weeks that my wedding date is set and plans are in the works, but until today I have been dealing in typical Beege fashion....that would be ummmm, well, the opposite of dealing......NOT dealing.  Disclaimer:  I am a procrastinator and often compliment self on working well under pressure.  I've been hearing all of the travel conversations "playing" in the background or the staff incorporating the big day into the show or other events but quite frankly, I have not been paying attention.  None of the above is intended to be negatively heard and if you know me very well, you know that this is simply how I am.....it keeps me sane....well, as sane as I can be.  The above is also a sneak peek into the lives of MB and Beege.  MB is the planner of our adventures and I like it that way.  I suppose I thought I could somehow prepare for this adventure like I would any of our others......just pack a bag.  That approach is not looking good....  As I type this, I see little Outlook calendar requests floating across my screen.  MB is booking flights.  The Bellagio was booked weeks ago.  Karen (music & in the engagement picture) was booked weeks ago.  No danger of me being a Bridezilla....I will be the Brideslacker.  Oh dear.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it. Brideslacker. Classic Beege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will come together and be perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may procratinate but I have seen you in action...LOL You can and will pull this togehter and it will be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to see that all are perfect for you. The wedding couples should use the wedding app to dreams come true for their wedding.

    ReplyDelete