Thursday, January 19, 2012

Silver Bucket or Sand Pail......Hmmmm

I suppose I was caught off guard yesterday when MB asks about pew markers & buckets. What?!?!? Apparently, Rebecca, the Bellagio wedding planner has a list of initial questions that we need to answer. I sit there for a few seconds trying to wrap my wee little brain around what he is asking before I answer..... No luck. What are those?!?! "I don't know. I'm going to have to look that up." Lucky for me they have them readily displayed on their website. Who can plan this starting from scratch is what I wonder, trying to focus on the pictures. We did manage to choose silver buckets rather quickly but I think both of us were secretly thinking of sand pails....far, far away sand pails on a deserted beach. Okay, so maybe that was just my thought.... :)

As I have said in previous posts, my MB is a planner! He flew through those questions! I can't say how Rebecca feels about his answers but they looked good to me! I do know some of them said something about the bride not knowing yet....oops. I felt relieved when he hit "Send", thinking that was all for the day.....not so much. Later, I hear music. I don't mean radio station music. It's the sound of flutes, violins, pianos, and some hideous female singing..... MB has an app for wedding music. I CAN say that my reaction to the singing female was noted.... She will not be at my wedding....that's one thing I do know!

On a different note, I did contact a makeup & hair artist! (See... I can do something!) I looked through her work & I like it!!

Now back to my day of being a nursemaid and mother! Until next time....

Beege

No comments:

Post a Comment